Greeting Friends. Need your esteemed help. I have get an offer from "Polaris Software Labs" Manama-Bahrain as an IT-Consultant for a payout of BD 1055 per month ( BD 340 as Indemnity payed out yearly once i.e. (a) the successful completion of one year).
"Salary of BD 1055" Versus "Cost of living of Bahrain" - Kindly abet.
I appreciate that such similar questions have already be posted out here, with many gracious inhabitants having replied to the same. However frequent of the relevant once have got elder. Hence I would really appreciate if folks out there can help me within understand the "Cost of living" (good & moderate lifestyle, but no luxuries) of Bahrain.
Following would be some data around me that might help you all: -
1. I am married (no kids)
2. I don't drink/ don't smoke.
3. Would want to force a normal house.
4. Would want to effort a commonplace car.(as I have hear that, it is a necessity)
5. Yes, I would want to save some good money as capably.
6. Go out site seeing - eat out etc. etc. But rarely
7. My work charter will be sponsored by the Company.
8. The Company is also covering me under "Hospitalization and Surgical medical insurance scheme".
Currently I am in India working as a "Technical Lead" beside an IT company here getting a payout of INR 50000/- per month (aprox 1200US$) after taxes. I have a little more than 7 years of "IT- Infrastructure admin & support" experience approval me.
Eagerly waiting to hear from people..
1. Normal House 2 BHK costs BD 200-400 depending on the area and amenities
2. Car cost from BD 4000-7000 for cars approaching Honda City/ Toyota Yaris/Corolla etc
3. Eating out for two costs from BD 3-20 depending on where you eat
With the earnings you can save money and live well as you dont enjoy kids and dont drink/smoke.